Children use berry baskets to make different designs with paint.
To make different designs and colors using paint and plastic berry baskets.
- Plastic berry baskets
- Paint smocks
- Meat trays
- Have the children put their paint smocks on.
- Put out several different berry baskets along with several different colors of paint.
- Pour paint into the plastic meat trays.
- Place the baskets into the paint.
- The children can pick the colors they want to use for their creation of art.
- Tell the children to use the berry baskets to create prints on their paper. They can make single prints or overlap prints if they’d like.
When the paintings are dry, they make really neat designs!
By: Debbie Haren, Preschool Teacher