The students use different textures and mediums to paint with.
- shaving cream
- washable finger paint
- plastic spoons, for stirring
- painting smocks for each child
- Put a 1/2 cup of shaving cream in a bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of washable liquid paint.
- Stir with plastic spoon and leave out for kids.
- Put several paint brushes in every color you make.
- Remind the kids to keep the paint brushes in the correct color of paint.
- Now have the kids put on their paint smocks and get a piece of paper to paint on. They can paint whatever they want or they can be given a theme such as paint the people in your family or paint your favorite toy or paint your house!
- Let the pictures dry, and then write a simple sentence at the bottom telling their parents what they painted!
You could also have them print their name if they are trying to learn to write their name!!!
By: Debbie Haren, Preschool Teacher
No comments yet.