The children will write the letter P with pancake batter for a yummy treat to eat!
- If You Give a Pig a Pancake (Big Book) by Laura Numeroff
- Electric griddle
- pancake mix
- squeeze bottle.
*Safety Note* Do not heat up the griddle until the children have finished squirting the P.
- Read the book If You Give a Pig a Pancake.
- Follow up by mixing up some pancake batter. The kids love to help with this; measuring, pouring, etc…
- Fill your squirt bottle up with the pancake mix.
- Have each child squirt out a letter P!
- Turn on the griddle and cook the pancakes… for a yummy P treat!
By: Amy Koch, Kindergarten Teacher