Make an interactive alphabet book for matching letters.
- tagboard large printed letters (2 sets)
- hole puncher
TIP: Read all the directions before beginning…
- Take one peice of tagboard and glue 2 letters to each side (a&b side 1, c&d side)
- Continue doing that until all of the alphabet are on tagboard.
- Take the second set of letters and glue them to a piece of tagboard separately. (Each letter should have its own piece of tagboard.)
- Take the doubled letter pages and fix them so that they read like a book.
- Punch 4 holes on the left side of the pages and connect the pages with the string.
- Put a piece of velcro next to each letter to have the children match the letters as you read them the book.
By: Martha Maddox